Thursday, April 11, 2013

My First Cookie Butter Experience

I'm on a strict diet. But seeing photos of famous Philippines actresses flashing bottles of Trader's Joe Cookie Butter all over IG made me really, really curious. In fact, I even listed "try the Cookie Butter" as one of my birthday wishlist! Not until I found out how expensive they were. Sign.

Until this: 

You have no idea how hard it was to convince my husband to buy me a box of these (well, technically, a half dozen box since I filled the other box with some of my favorite donuts). It was also a walk-down-memory-lane kind of thing, too. You see, Gonuts Donuts was once my favorite. Anyway, as soon as I was able to grab a piece, I instantly licked the butter first. I wanted to taste the cookie butter alone because I know Gonut Donut's donut (ahaha weird) were a bit too sweet. And mind you, YEAHS! it do taste good. 




Some of my favorites: Cinnamon Glaze and Pastillas de leche. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena