Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revisiting Banapple

Oh how I miss this place! We used to eat here a lot when I was still working near Katipunan, QC. It brought  about a lot of fun and yummy memories I had with my colleagues/friends. But this time I had to settle with no pork and beef menu (that's a different story). It was difficult to choose, mind you. But nevertheless, I was glad to revisit Banapple once again.

I didn't order Banoffee this time, but it is still one of my favorites. Since I was annoyingly craving for some cheesecake (since time immemorial, I think), I had Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake for dessert:

Php 110

For my main entree, I ordered Chicken Breast Parmigiano, thinking that it was all  chicken with no pork and beef or whatsoever. I was wrong. It had some meaty sauce in it that it became a challenge for me to remove the chicken from the entire sauce. But I did good. 

Php 200

My friend had my all-time-favorites: Banoffee and Lasagna Roll-ups:

Php 105

Php 195

You have no idea how I miss their menu! Good thing I was called to report to our Head Quarters in Ayala that day, otherwise it would be another decade before I can finally eat at this place again (kidding! that's a little exaggeration).

Locations:
206 & 225 Katipunan Ave. Blue Ridge, QC.

2nd Level Il Terrazzo Tomas Morato cor. Sct Madrinan, South Triangle, QC.

Ayala Triangle Gardens Ayala Ave. Makati City.

Connecticut St. Northeast Greenhills, San Juan

Alabang Town Center
Market! Market! BCG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena