Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random Find: Merry Moo! Ice Cream

Lately I've been a fan of salty and sweet combination ever since I got to try Happy Lemon's Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese. But this post is not about that. I just want to share with you one of this month's yummy discovery: Merry Moo! Ice Cream.


It was my friend Madz who introduced it to me. When she mentioned that they have an ice cream that got salt in it, I was hesitant to try it first. But then I remembered how powerful their combination can be and so I bought one for myself, too. They're a little pricey though, but worth the try.

Sea Salt Caramel. Php 70 for a large scoop (equivalent to 2 small scoops)

They got other unique ice cream flavors, too. Some of them I'm afraid to try. LOL. But I'm still curious. I wonder if the Rosemary and Cheese tastes like a pizza (like that of J.Co's Cheese Me Up, got me fooled if you ask me.) And look! Do they really have real bacon in them?


Website:

Locations:

SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City M.M.
2nd Floor, across Topshop
Open daily 10am-10pm 

Food Choices, Glorietta 4, Makati City, M.M.
3rd Floor, beside Dulcelin in food court area
Open weekdays 11am-10pm, weekends 11am-11pm

Midnight Mercato Night Market 
Corner of 8th Avenue and 34th Street at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Fridays and Saturdays from 9pm-3am 

Salcedo Saturday Market
Salcedo Park, Salcedo Village, Makati City
7am-2pm, Saturdays

Eastwood Mall Weekend Gourmet Market (temporarily out)
2nd Floor , Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
11am-11pm on Saturdays, 10am-10pm on Sundays 

Mezza Norte Night Market
UP-Ayala Techno Hub
6pm-3am, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays

Podium Mall Weekend Flavors Market 
3rd floor, Podium Mall, Ortigas, Pasig
10am-10pm Fridays to Sundays

Cucina Andare
Glorietta Park, infront of 6750 Building, Makati Shangrila Hotel, Glorietta
Makati City
4pm to 3am, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

Legazpi Sunday Market
Legazpi Park, Legazpi Village, Makati City 
7am-2:30pm Sundays


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena