Thursday, July 11, 2013

Food Diary: Home Made and Take Outs

1. Tablea Cheesecake from Chocolat. Php115. Very 'nakakaumay'. Cravings a month ago.


2. Chicken Curry by yours truly. Made one for dinner last week.


3. Chicken Sisig of Chic-Boy. First time to eat chicken sisig and it didn't fail me. Php99. 


4. Tuna Casserole by yours truly. Inspired by 7/11. 


5. Lemon Chicken from The Sandwich Guy. Complete lunch. Php105


6. Home made cheese sticks because I didn't wanna throw away the remaining 4 sheets left from my shanghai.


From an old entry:

7. Home made waffles. My second attempt and way more better.


8. Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry by yours truly. I just made up the the name because I refuse to call it Chop Suey.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena