Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hashtag NOTD



Excuse me while I blog about this but it has been Jurassic years since I last painted my own nails. Ever since I became pregnant and eventually bore a son, I relied only to manicurists to do my nails. Last Monday, however, I braved this long time untouched territory, grabbed some new nail polish and painted away. I'm pleased to say that I haven't lost the talent yet. LOL. Here's a shot of my nails together with my brand new pink Power bank I bought from CashCashPinoy.


We found this cheap local brand at Watsons last week called OMG (Oh My Golly) and I bought three colors: Demure, Tiara, and Naked at Php18.00 each. Demure and Tiara are a bit disappointing because you need to apply 4-5 coatings before you can actually attain its solid color. Naked, however is great! 


It's been long since I had a selfie-slash-restroom shot so forgive me if this looks too vain for you. I took this photo to show you my nails as seen from afar. I really find it neat and neutral (plus I think I look cute at that moment. LOL)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena