Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reducing Stretch Marks using Bio-Oil

During my first pregnancy, my stretch marks were so dark and scary that I am afraid of ressurecting them once again. The darkness were eventually healed but the stretch marks are still there! You have no idea how many cocoa butter products I've used to try to minimize them in the first place. I've got it in my tummy, inner thighs and upper thighs. Even in my breast! But I wont show that. Haha!


It's not that visible but they were too dark! 

When my sister gave birth, she also had the same problem and mentioned she was using Bio-Oil. She heard that it's effective but at first I was hesitant.  Then I saw some of its pamplets in my OB's clinic and it got me interested. So today, I made a quick trip to Mercury Drug store and bought me a bottle. 


It cost Php495 and this is what it got to offer:

"Bio-Oil is a special skincare product that is recommended to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also recommended for ageing and dehydrated skin.
It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil which reduces the thickness of the formulation. This makes Bio-Oil easily absorbed and helps ensure the targeted delivery of its key engrodients: Vitamins A and E, and the natural plant oils Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile."

I am clinging on to their claim that it is hypoallergetic and can be used on the face and body. I am also concern about my ageing with semi wrinkled skin under the eye so I guess I'll be hiting two birds using one oil here. 

I do hope this one works and remind me to give a review after sometime or after 3 months - as instructed, it should be used for a minimum of 3 months only. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena