Wednesday, March 12, 2014

When a Star was Born

It was the evening of February 20 when my mum called to inform me that my sister is about to give birth to their first child. We knew what the gender is and she already had a name for her. But we were still very excited (and nervous, I was nervous for my sister!) at the same time. 

We were due to come home on the 25th and honestly, I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't there during her delivery. But anyway, being there late meant more time with (drumroll...)

Tala Mari Yza belle B. Sarmiento








Isn't she a doll? I was used to carrying and cuddling a toddler that I enjoyed having her tiny little body in my arms. Her soft skin is something very addicting! I made a couple of stolen kisses and I know it's bawal to kiss any infants in the face but I can't help it! Hahaha

Here are the very proud and excited parents: my sister Majal and my brother-in-law Bryan. 


My brother-in-law is due to go back to china soon. It will be a very challeging situation for the new parents but I know they would make a very wonderful parents. I know that for a certain because of how they treat our Dibo. By the way, here is Dibo's first meeting with Tala:


That's how he first saw her and he keeps insisting that we put her back in her crib whenever he finds her lying somewhere else. A bit of a territorial attitute, as my mum says. Hehe! Here he is after we taught him how to be sweet with his little cousin: 


We will see our princess Tala soon on September. Hopefully she could still recognize us. Hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena