Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cucina Andare @ Glorietta The Link Roofdeck


The Mercato Centrale Groups presents yet another venue to experience food tripping to the next level. Strategically located at The Link Roofdeck, diners can appreciate the great view of the Makati Skyline, together with some live music and art exhibits, while relaxing and delighting in their choice of food.



Madz and I were lucky enough to come on their first day last April 4. We were given 300 worth of gift certificates to enjoy but because there were enough options to choose from, plus the relatively affordable prices, we were not able to use them all. Here are some of the food stalls that you will expect to see at Cucina Andare: WARNING: photo dump ahead because I'm letting the pictures speak for themselves :)

Nachos from Sophia's Kitchen


I seafoods!


Isaw! Betamax! and more from Giga Bites.

BBQs from Pai Grill.

B.Wings! The home of the Black Mamba. Boy, you need to try this one.

Fried everything.


Bagnet! Bagnet! Longganisa and more! This stall brought me back to Ilocos once again. 





Different kinds of wraps from Wrap Battle.


My weakness: Cakes and brownies from Cakes by K.



Pasta and Panini sandwiches from New York Minute.



Sinfully Irresistible chicharon. I stayed away from this one. #preggyproblems.


Cakes from Piper's Pan.

Rice Pots! I'm gonna try one from this stall when I go back.



Gourmet hotdogs from Schmidt's.


Chef Bab's Sizzling Sisig and more.


Probably my husband's corner: Aces Cuisine. Steaks! Steaks! and more steaks!





I still have one gift certificate left and I might go back soon. I will surely bring my husband this time, maybe for a simple yet filling treat. How about you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena