Thursday, May 15, 2014

2nd Baby Shower at Tipsy Beans

I am blessed with wonderful friends. Most of them are my ex-colleagues and we last seen each other last December. So imagine how touched I was when I learned that they are planning to throw me a baby shower. It was really thoughtful of them and I cannot thank the Lord enough for blessing me with such beautiful people. I was informed that it will just be a small and simple dinner with no decorations and games. I said I don't mind. After all, it was the thought that really counts, right? 

So tell me, people, is this simple? Here are some of the photos taken during my baby shower:


Yumi is ready to POP! popcorn giveaway. 


The diaper cake!


The souvenirs.


More decors.





Aren't they such a cutie? I got teary eyed upon seeing the set-up. And who's behind all these? I knew she is this artistic ever since I witnessed her "DYI-ing" most of their wedding stuff.


This is Sybil. She's the wife of one of the owners of Tipsy Beans, my son's godmother and a very talented lady. I told her she can turn this into a business. And the good news is, she's actually considering it! I know she'll be successful with this craft and I'm so honored to be one of those people whom she had shared her talents with. 

Now let me show you our dinner that night.

Their drinks in cute bottles.


Strawberry milk shake for me: Not to sweet but still delicious!


Toasted Tuna Sandwich.


Saucy spaghetti!


Potato nuggets. One of my favorites in Tipsy Beans.


For the dessert: Sylvanas. Crunchy on the outside, creamy in the inside.


Here are the lovely people behind my baby shower:


As if it was not enough, they even gifted me with Cloth Diapers. I have been meaning to get one of these, actually. Mahal kaya ng diapers!


Here's me, a happy buntis, with my equally happy husband after the dinner:


Me, with my feeding bottle souvenir, in a growing belly:


You have no idea how happy I was that night. Thank you, thank you HMS family for extending our friendship beyond ACS walls. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena