Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's In My Bag

Hello, hello. I'm not actually planning to do this, but this morning, this happened:


And I thought the spill was only contained inside my kikay kit. But no, it actually went straight into the whole bag and before I knew it I was taking out all of my things in panic. After examining the culprit, I then arranged all my stuff in to my desk and had my bag breath for a bit after wiping the inside like crazy. That is when I took pictures.


Starting from left to right:

iPhone charger and EarPods - As you may well already know, iPhone5 batt sucks big time. I actually ordered a power bank online and is expecting it to be delivered first week of July. You guessed it right! I ordered a pink one.

Baby wipes and tissue - I'm a mother. Don't judge.

Medicine Kit - I was born a girl scout plus I always have some tummy issues - hyper-acidity, GERD, and the likes. I love how spacious this thing is. It also contained a little sewing kit, my nail cutter, tweezers, and some band-aids:


My wallet - It's red because Fossil ran out of Salmon colored ones.

Scissors, pens, and liquid eraser - For self-defense, writing, cutting, etc. I've been carrying around liquid eraser since high school.

Passport holder - A gift from my sister which also contained all my government IDs. It has a little notepad inside so it's ready handy.

My kikay mirror and oil control film - What can I say? A girl should always have a mirror. And I tend to oil a lot during hot season.

Umbrella.

Scarf - Just in case I feel cold outside. A quick cover up.

My kikay kit - Which contains all my re-touch necessities and my almost empty bottle of perfume.

Not in the picture is my phone which I used to take photos. And yes, its case is of color pink. You may probably know my favorite color now, do you? Just in case you still do not have any idea, let me share with you my office cubicle:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena