Monday, July 1, 2013

Meatless Chop suey and Fish Fillet for Dinner

Ever since we temporarily moved in to the province, I always make it to a point to cook every time I get a chance to do so. It started with a Sunday breakfast and eventually my help and I agreed that whenever I work from home, I'll be the one in-charged of cooking. So last Thursday, I made meatless Chop suey and Fish Fillet for dinner.

 The ingredients: Not in the picture are some chopped ginger, onions and garlic.


Stirred them a little. I sauteed the ginger first, because I wanted to bring out its flavor, followed by some onion and garlic. I then added the carrots and chayote and voila!


I added a little fish sauce for flavoring, some salt and pepper to taste and half cup of water. When the carrots and chayote were almost cooked, I then added the beans and cauliflower.


Here's a picture of my meatless Chop suey:


For the fish fillet, I used Cream Dory. I first dipped the slices into my scrambled eggs mixture before coating it into McCormick Fish Nuggets Seasoning Mix


I then proceeded into semi-deep frying it over medium heat.


And finally, some home-cooked fish fillet that my family enjoyed over dinner:


Feel free to send me some comments or suggestions. I'm an eager learner. See you on my next kitchen adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena