Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Breakfast Bowl


Actually, my husband's breakfast bowl since I don't eat bacon. I finally figured out how to properly add egg in my fried rice. I've been craving for Chinese Food since time immemorial, I think. So I attempted to make my own version of Yang chow fried rice. I topped it off with bacon strips since I do not have ham at the moment. My husband loved it! As for me and Dibo, I made pancakes. It's plain and simple but don't worry, I'd try to be creative next time.


Making and preparing breakfast is now my Sunday's best because I'm well rested the night before (LOL!) and I'm trying to impose Sunday as our family day. I hope I get to keep this routine going until my child/children is old enough to have their own family day. So, wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Lady with a Pink Pen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena